Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beware - Logitech iPod Accessories

I just purchased a Logitech Pure-Fi Express Plus speaker/clock/charger system. It is designed to be used with the iPod. In assembling it I noticed that it did not come with the cradle for the latest generation iPod touch. When I called customer service they said the cradle was available for purchase. With shipping that cradle was going to cost about $16 (shipping alone was over $14). I protested this charge and said that if their product was designed to be used with the iPod, it should include all the accessories to be compatible with the current generations of all the iPod models. A supervisor finally agreed to send the cradle to me free of charge. I would think that any product that has the "Works with iPod" logo on the box should be able to work with the latest versions. Maybe Apple should check on the aftermarket accessory makers to make sure they are staying compliant.

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Aug 3, 2011 2:49 PM

There are no replies.

Beware - Logitech iPod Accessories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.