Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Hiring Event Invitation Error

Hey guys! This is my first time posting on the disscussion boards here so I'm pretty new to the community.

So I recently got an invitation to an Apple Hiring Event for two Apple Retail Stores in Chicago via email. The email has a link that directs me to an RSVP page after signing in with my Apple ID. Problem is that everytime I click the link an login I just get a text box that reads, "This is invitation only event." I have tried emailing them back as well as emailed jobs@apple.com and applejobs@apple.com (I was told to email both of these addresses by the operators at Apple) but have not gotten any responces in the last two days. The invitation expires Aug. 8th and I don't wanna miss such a great opportunity like this, especially since it's not my fault.

Thanks guys!

Hiring Event

Posted on Aug 4, 2011 1:13 PM

11 replies

Sep 23, 2017 6:41 PM in response to tomong427

Hello "Apple Hiring Event Invitation Error" I am having the same issue as well, I'm going to the store I applied at and I am going to have them sit down and do it with me so they see what's going on because they will be able to tell me if it's a scam or if they have a service down. I recommend you all do the same if possible.

Aug 4, 2011 2:11 PM in response to tomong427

You might try calling or visiting the relevant Chicago Apple Store, asking to speak with the manager or assistant manager, and explain your situation. That person might be able to assist. Otherwise, all we could suggest would be to call Apple's corporate headquarters (the phone number is on the Contact page Kappy referred to) and ask to speak with someone in Human Resources.

Good luck.

Aug 6, 2011 9:28 AM in response to tomong427

I have had the exact same problem. I found their main number on the contact me page but didn't have enough time last night to contact them since they closed little after I recieved the email then actually opened it. I really hope that I can attend this event and I am going to call first thing monday and I advise you to do the same since yours ends on the 8th to enter and mine ends on the 13th.

I was going to call apple customer support but I don't think they would help at all.

Apple Hiring Event Invitation Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.