Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMail draft created repeatedly

Can anybody explain why iMail (Lion version) is often creating draft of sent mail or saving a lot of numbers of the same draft without any reason (sometimes one every minute)?

Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Aug 4, 2011 3:41 PM

7 replies

Nov 7, 2011 8:31 AM in response to Jet787

I too have this problem. I have tried deleting and it goes away and then comes back. I have tried erasing the addressee and sending it to myself, and again it goes away and comes back. Yesterday it came back in duplicate. I tried deleting it on all of my devices and the Cloud, and again it came back. At this point, I don't know what else to try.

Nov 13, 2011 11:00 AM in response to ankitmodi

Settings to get Gmail and Mail (and now iCloud) to work satisfactorily can cause large headaches. Try the link below for Mail and Gmail settings. Generally, those are the settings I use and don't have the drafts problem anymore. I don't use iCloud and have no experience or advice concerning that.

http://answers.makeitwork.com/apple-mail-saves-too-many-drafts/

RM

iMail draft created repeatedly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.