You can (maybe) remove your credit crd data from your iTunes account:
All of your account information can be changed from the Apple Account Information page. To get to the Apple Account Information page, follow these instructions:
- Open iTunes.
- Choose Store > Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, then click the Sign In button.
- Choose Store > View My Account.
- Enter your account password and click the View Account button.
To update your name, billing address, or payment information, follow these instructions:
- From the Apple Account Information page, click the Edit Payment Information button.
- Edit the information that you would like to change.Note: The payment methods that the iTunes Store accepts can be found in the payment type section. If you do not want a payment method on your account, select None in the payment type section.
- Click the Done button once you have updated all of your information.
You can also sign out of the iTunes account on the the iPod. Go to Settings>Store and sign out.