Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make QuickLook to fit the screen width?

Hi all,

After upgrading to Lion, there is one thing bothering me much --- QuickLook. I love Quicklook under Snow Leopard since it will automatically fit the screen width under Full Screen mode while I preview PDFs. But now, not to mention the uggly interface, the Quicklook just only display the whole page on the screen. I couldn't tell the content of PDF sometimes. And I couldn't even find a way to enlarge it.

Is there any way to adjust the content's size in Quicklook under Full Screen Mode? Thanks in advance.

Posted on Aug 4, 2011 5:56 PM

4 replies

Sep 18, 2011 8:51 AM in response to J. Chiu

Hi!

I have the same problem. QuickLook WAS excellent for reading PDF files. I have tried many things but cannot get it to fix width instead of height..

Now its completely useless. They have ruined one of the best things of Mac OS.. Darn I hope they make a new update and put it the way it was in Snow Leopard 😟

If you figure out a way to make it work please let us know!

How do I make QuickLook to fit the screen width?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.