Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal events disappear... Lion

After upgrading to Lion on my MacBook Pro, new iCal events disappear after a few seconds, yet sync with my iMac, iPad and iPhone. Sometimes, they re-appear if I recreate the event again and then I have two of the same event. This curious dopelganging also occurs if I create the event from any of my other devices.

Posted on Aug 5, 2011 2:04 PM

5 replies

Nov 9, 2011 12:07 PM in response to Joël Huxtable

I have the same issue (or at least very similar)--iMac running Lion and iPhone 4S, I am syncing with MobileMe (haven't switched to iCloud yet). When I create an event (not involving invitations) on my iMac/iCal, it will disappear within a few seconds on the iMac/iCal, but will show up on my iPhone. Interestingly, if I look at this same event on my iPhone and make a minor change to the event (e.g., change the alert from 15 to 30 minutes before event), the event will now show up on my iMac/iCal.

???

iCal events disappear... Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.