Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mouse curser not working right with new Lion software!

I am having problems with my mouse curser (whatever u call it) on flash websites. It worked fine on my new iMac until i upgraded with the new Lion software. And the exact same thing happened with my new MacBook Pro!

That tells me that it isnt a problem with my wireless magic mouse! And no, my battery level is fine! Is anyone else experiencing this? How can i fix this?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Aug 6, 2011 9:11 PM

5 replies

Aug 10, 2012 8:17 AM in response to mdy

I have suddenly started getting a weird mouse flickering in Lion 10.8. I upgraded about a week ago but it only started yesterday. The mouse sort of changes to a cursor and back to a pointer but jumps up and down a couple of cm ether side of the true point. I tried everyhting but have now pinned the problem to Safari. If I quit Safari the problem disappears. Open Safari, go on a website and it starts trying to be a cursor then when i go into other applications it bounces about again.

Mouse curser not working right with new Lion software!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.