Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3194 error iphone 4 update

i tried to update my iphone and keep getting error 3194 please help

Posted on Aug 7, 2011 12:39 PM

26 replies

Aug 23, 2011 2:57 PM in response to mdn67

I am having the same problem. When the last update came out I had to go to an apple store. They hooked my phone up to one of their computers and I was fixed and out the door in 15 min. This morning I went to an apple store and they told me the only way they could help me is if they wipped my phone completely!! I asked if I should bring in my computer so they could help me find a perminent solution and he said "all we would have you do is uninstall and reinstall iTunes. *** are you kidding me! Apple has been NO HELP with this error AT ALL!!

Oct 14, 2011 7:52 PM in response to mdn67

If you are getting error 3194 and you are running WINDOWS 7 64-bit, you are out of luck.

I've tried everything suggested on most newsgroups, and nothing works.

I was able to successfully update my iPad and iPhone with IOS5 using my MacBook Pro. If you are desperate to install iOS5, try using a computer running Windows 32-bit or Mac OSX.

In the past, Apple always takes a few releases to support Windows 64-bit. I had similar issue with previous iOS versions, where iPhone would not synchronize with Outlook 64-bit.

3194 error iphone 4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.