Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac mail account keeps spinning

For ages now, my mail account on .mac account on my macbookpro, has been spinning as per the picture attachedUser uploaded file

Its never done it before, but I left it overnight, and its still doing it this morning! It does collect and send mail, but its getting rather annoying now and I need it to STOP. Any ideas greatly appreicated.

Many Thanks in advance

Posted on Aug 7, 2011 10:45 PM

4 replies

Aug 28, 2011 4:43 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

I tried doing this and it kept showing the arrow going from MM to the computer for over an hour and half and never stopped, I decide to cancel it.

Should it take several hours to do ?

Did I need to hit the replace button also ?

Is there anything else I needed to do or is there any other suggestions.

My situation may be a little different in fact I inadvertently started to have Aperture email several photos and instead of sending 3 photos I clicked 70 photos (raw).

I cancelled the transfer and I am not sure if that is an issue, if so, any ideas ?
There is no email in drafts or in the internet Mobile Me /Mac.com drafts when I log on.

Any help is appreciated.

Greg

mac mail account keeps spinning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.