Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iDVD makes my images/slideshow really red in colour - help!

I have created a slideshow through iPhoto and exported it as a .mov file so that I can burn it to a DVD.
NOTE: when playing back of the slideshow I created the images are all the correct tone

However, after I make my dvd with iDVD (menu, titles etc.) and burn my project, on playback of my DVD it is like it has had the red boosted right up! I have made about 6 different DVDs now changing settings such as NTSC to PAL, adjusting the quality of the DVD, changing the extension of my images (JPEG, GIF, BMP), changing the slideshow extensions (MOV, M4V etc) and even the screen resolutions to no avail.

HELP PLEASE!!!

iDVD '08, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Aug 7, 2011 10:57 PM

1 reply

Aug 8, 2011 5:29 AM in response to 8acon

Hi

Not really sure what You mean by - changing the extension of my images (JPEG, GIF, BMP) -

• Did You just change the ending or did You make format conversions ?

I got lot's of strange colors Blue, Green and Red

Red - When using .bmp photos in my iMovie/iDVD projects.

I use GraphicConverter to convert all photos to .jpg (has to be a full re-calculation not just changing of file type ending)

Blue - when using DVD-RW disks (most probably a material/brand faulth)

Green - when conector to monitor got broken.

Yours Bengt W

iDVD makes my images/slideshow really red in colour - help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.