Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error in photo book ordering

since upgrade to lion I am no longer able to order photo books. I can start but when it comes to the upload step I get always the error message "the credit card can not be authorized at the moment". I ordered the same book under snow leopard without any problems. I changed the credit card and got the same message. I asked the credit card company but they didn't get any authorization request. Any ideas what this could be?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7), 2.93 Ghz Intel Core i/, 16 GB RAM

Posted on Aug 8, 2011 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2011 4:53 AM

meanwhile I found out that the problem is caused by delivery address different than invoice. It works if invoice and delivery address are the same. As a workarround the delivery address can then be changed online in Appstore once the order is open.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2011 4:53 AM in response to Community User

meanwhile I found out that the problem is caused by delivery address different than invoice. It works if invoice and delivery address are the same. As a workarround the delivery address can then be changed online in Appstore once the order is open.

error in photo book ordering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.