Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

glitch with Lion, MAMP or user

I've read online others are having problems with MAMP and test server pages not working correctly since starting to use Lion. I'm still learning about PHP so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

I'm using OS X Lion and just reinstalled MAMP today after putting the other installation in the trash and emptying it.

I started a new test page with dreamweaver CS5 called phpinfo.php in the htdocs folder to simply display the phpinfo page. Both Apache and MySQL are running. However, when I open the page by "preview/debug in browser" through dreamweaver, the page that comes up is:

Not Found

The requested URL /designer/phpinfo.php was not found on this server.

using this path: http://localhost/designer/phpinfo.php

The page phpinfo.php IS in a folder called "designer" in the htdocs folder, so I don't understand why is says it can't find it.

I'm trying every forum I can think of related to this issue to find out if anyone can help me with this, and since I read that others started having a similar glitch since starting to use OS Lion, I thought I'd try here as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted on Aug 8, 2011 8:09 AM

1 reply

glitch with Lion, MAMP or user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.