Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I save a jpg photo into iphoto?

My friend sent me some photo's through her email & they are all saved in jpg. So I do I save those photos into my iphoto? & I also can't get the whole control+command+4 for the grab screen shot so if I can get some help on that two that would be awesome!!! Thanks 🙂

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 8, 2011 2:01 PM

2 replies

Aug 8, 2011 2:31 PM in response to Erikaoreka

Hi E,

Open iPhoto and import the photo.

Screen shot: hold down the command and the shift key at the same time, then press 3 and release all keys and it will take a screen shot of your whole screen.

Hold down the command and the shift key at the same time, then press 4 and release all keys and an + will show up. Click and hold the click down, then drag the + across the area you want to capture and release the mouse click.

Aug 8, 2011 2:46 PM in response to Erikaoreka

If you are using Mail as your email client, open the email that your friend sent you and you will see the option to save the attachments (the photos). When you click on the "Save" buton, a drop down menu will appear with the option to save the photo to iPhoto. That's it.

For Screen shots, you only need to use the Apple application "Grab" which is in your Utilities folder (Finder->Applications->Utilities->Grab). http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.4/en/mh364.html

How do I save a jpg photo into iphoto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.