Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some photos not syncing from events to iPad 2

Hi guys, I have just got an iPad 2 and I'm very happy with it. I am having a problem with one of my events in iphoto though. When I sync it to the iPad a batch of photos don't sync as part of the event, although the photo count in the iPad section in iTunes says they are there. Other photos that were placed in the even at the same time did sync. The photos don't sync to my iPhone either but repeated resyncs and turning photos on and off and even creating a new event from the same photos appear to have no effect. Any ideas?

15.4, Mac OS X (10.7), Windows 7 x64, 1.86GHz @3.2GHz E6300 C2D

Posted on Aug 9, 2011 5:24 AM

3 replies

Sep 6, 2011 5:12 AM in response to Ben_Eaton

Hi

Can someone help? I deleted the ipod photo cache and tried re-syncing my ipad through itunes. Now only about 1 per cent of my photos sync onto the ipad! (previously it was just one event I was having problems with - so this 'solution' has made it worse). I have 7000 photos in iphoto and plenty of disk space on my ipad. I have downloaded the latest updates etc.

Some photos not syncing from events to iPad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.