Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where may I ask a question about Apple Gift Cards?

I cannot find an appropriate forum here, or a path elsewhere on the Apple website, by which I may ask a question regarding Apple Gift Cards.

All "Contact Apple" paths on the website (that I've found) prompt for a product serial number. Obviously, in the case of a Gift Card, the product serial number is not relevant!

Here, in the discussions, again, the areas are devoted to specific Apple products (hardware and software). Obviously, with a Gift Card (not already spent on a hardware or software item), discussion of a specific Apple product is not relevant!

Therefore, the Apple website is not at all user-friendly in this regard!

Posted on Aug 9, 2011 12:58 PM

4 replies

Aug 9, 2011 1:10 PM in response to varjak paw

I'm referring to a Gift card to the Apple Store. This would be the Gift Card that Apple is sending me in return for a recycled MBP I'm sending to Apple.

Yes, I understand this is a tech forum, but I couldn't find another place to ask. If you know where I may pursue the issue, I'd surely appreciate your advice. (The question isn't answered in the Apple Legal small print attached to the card.)

Where may I ask a question about Apple Gift Cards?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.