Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Urgently need to go back to SL!!

I am not complaining about Lion, im sure that it'll be better after the upgrades and staff, and i think its is not quite bad right now but i want to go back to snow leopard and i don't necessarily need the 30 dollars, i just want to go back to SL , can anyone tell me how to do it please?

Macbook Pro

Posted on Aug 10, 2011 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2011 7:42 AM

back up your personal data, put in the Snow DVD and boot from it to be able to reinstall OS X Snow.

To get rid off the recovery partition that lion created, you would need to wipe the disk with Snows Diskutility, accesible via Snow's Installers menubar "utilities". ( therfore the backup of data on the harddrive before ) .

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2011 7:42 AM in response to Michek

back up your personal data, put in the Snow DVD and boot from it to be able to reinstall OS X Snow.

To get rid off the recovery partition that lion created, you would need to wipe the disk with Snows Diskutility, accesible via Snow's Installers menubar "utilities". ( therfore the backup of data on the harddrive before ) .

Urgently need to go back to SL!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.