Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie Tutorial (Book)

I bought a copy of iLife.05 book at MAC Expo in London and whilst it`s quite good it`s not what I`d call iMovie Specific. Does anynone know a really good book (tutorial) with colour help-as-you-go pics for would be Movie Moguls in the making like me please.

I`ve tried the `support and `Apple tutorials` but I have to constantly trawl back and fro to try and find what I want. I could take a book with me and read it anywhere, anytime? Any Ideas/Suggestions as my local bookshops are no good.

Russell (Uk)

17 iMac & 12 iBook (wireless) + iSight, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Jan 20, 2006 5:22 AM

12 replies

Feb 16, 2006 8:40 AM in response to Jetnavigator

Hello,

I have a simple tiny "mini camera" (aka pinhole camera) with an analog video signal and I understand that if I run it through an analog to digital converter like the Pinnacle Studio MovieBox, I can view it in iMovie. I tried it, and was able to get iMovie to acknowledge that the camera is connected, but I wasn't able to view the image.

Any ideas?

iMovie Tutorial (Book)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.