Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Server and sites

Hello,

So, I'll admit, my understanding of networking only goes so far. I'm completely into audio instead (write my own tracks in Logic). I've had my Mac for a couple years now. I have upgraded to Lion and Lion Server. Here's where I fall short. I've watched numerous videos and been to countless forums about this, but can't find anything. I have a site made in iWeb for my music, and another (copied the domain file) for my girlfriend and her photography. So I guess my question is: Is it possible to publish iWeb sites through OS X server? I figured it would use FTP, but I read that FTP is difficult to work with in Lion server. I'm sorry for being a complete newbie to networking and such (we all are at one point...), and I would experiment, but I know it's easy to get lost and screw some things up quickly. If you need more detail, please feel free to ask, I just need any help I can get!

Thank you!

Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Aug 11, 2011 6:46 PM

There are no replies.

Server and sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.