Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why iTunes does not recognize my credit acc.

I want to use iTunes to purchase applications for my iPad, but the system don't recognize my account as a valid one. I don't understand why because my credit card is a valid one used every day in Puerto Rico and US.

Do any other person is having the same situations? How to solve this?

Thank you.

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Aug 11, 2011 7:50 PM

4 replies

Jun 2, 2015 5:42 PM in response to Fujilanga

While setting up your apple id, the credit/app store buying things is not a required field. I suggest reseting your apple id, but of course back uo your device FIRST! I am not held responsible of you loose all your data if you reset it. But you could also call apple support to guide you through. Thats my advice. However if you set up your credit vard correctly during apple id setting up, then im clueless. Hope it helped.

Why iTunes does not recognize my credit acc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.