Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

last week I dropped my new iphone and smashed the front glass, I made an appointment at the Apple Store in Phila., and they treated me like royalty. The store replaced my phone with a brand new one as a one time courtesy, thank you Apple and your store i

Thank you Apple store in Philadelphia for your royal service! I dropped my new iphone and damaged the front glass, and it was replaced with a new phone as a one time courtesy. I am enamoured with their courtesy and kind service there. The trip to the Philadelphia store was a pleasing experience. A big thank you to all the fine rep's at that location....thank you!🙂

Posted on Aug 13, 2011 3:49 AM

2 replies

Aug 13, 2011 9:43 AM in response to karenfrompaulsboro

karen --

Very nice post. I'm sure lots of people have very positive experiences at the Apple Store, but most people only post when they're upset, LOL. It got me thinking about the Apple Store in Christiana, Delaware. I've been there maybe 5 times, and have always found them most helpful. Especially the guy who helped me when it looked like my out of warranty MBP looked like it had a graphics card problem. He was a real gem!

Aug 13, 2011 10:58 AM in response to TildeBee

Bee , you are so right that most people only post when things go wrong not right. Which made me think about the Apple Store in Charleston, SC. I have never had a bad experience and besides buying my iMac there (which was a really good experience as it took us several trips to decide and they were really helpful) I have had a number of 1:1's and I think one trip to the genius bar which resulted in a new mouse. Everyone I have dealt with there has been respectful and helpful. At least with those visits you do get a chance to provide feedback.

Nice to post these kinds of comments now and then too.

laverne's mom

🙂

last week I dropped my new iphone and smashed the front glass, I made an appointment at the Apple Store in Phila., and they treated me like royalty. The store replaced my phone with a brand new one as a one time courtesy, thank you Apple and your store i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.