Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

suddenly my project window has no scroll bars, and if I return to the project library, select my project and click edit, another project LIBRARY appears partially covering the project window. Help.

In the middle of making a movie, the scroll bars vanished in the project window and I could no longer navigate at all. If I went to the project library and selected the project, another image of the project library slid in and entered onto my screen. after repeated attempts to open the project in various ways, I have it now, but there are holes in the project window (blank background) and no scroll bars. It does not respond to anything.

can someone help?

Mac OS X (10.6.8), seems to be frozen

Posted on Aug 14, 2011 2:18 AM

There are no replies.

suddenly my project window has no scroll bars, and if I return to the project library, select my project and click edit, another project LIBRARY appears partially covering the project window. Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.