Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i reactivate my account?

how do i reactivate my apple id when it is disabled? can some one help me?!?!?!

iPhone 3GS, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 14, 2011 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2011 11:40 AM

Just do a simple Google search..

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2446

8 replies

Aug 16, 2011 12:51 PM in response to dahliafromnew york

there aren't instructions on how to do so anywhere

Yes there are:

Resolution

Reset your account password

If your account was partially disabled for security reasons, use iForgot (http://iforgot.apple.com/) to reset your account. This will restore your access to the disabled services. You can also click the “Reset Password” or “Forgot Password?” buttons that appear in the alert message.

Aug 16, 2011 1:17 PM in response to Templeton Peck

it isn't a security password reset issue, i AM using the correct password. I am able to log on, view and make changes to my account however when I try to purchase i get the message "apple ID deactivated". not because of a security issue, simply deactivated. this one is also a first for the superior apple techs. so i will have to restate my prior comment, "there aren't instructions on how to do so anywhere", if i need to reset my pass word absolutely, as ypu've pointed out, if I need to reactivate my apple ID absolutely NOT.

Sep 20, 2011 8:32 PM in response to ashleyfromfort walton beach

Crossfitchick - in order to get the issue resolved you'll need to connect with someone at Apple. I reached out their corporate offices, they inturn got someone in the tech department on it. You can reach corp through their 800 number or connect directly to tech support by sending them a message via tech support on the apple.com site.

how do i reactivate my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.