Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for Daily Calendar At-a-Glance App

I'd love to find an app that will post an alert to my iPhone each morning listing out my day's calendar events. Anyone know of one? For what it's worth, I have 4 active calendars in Calendar app.

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Aug 15, 2011 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2011 10:23 AM

I don't know of any apps like the one you want; however, there is probably something out there that will do the job. I did want to suggest Google Calendar, which will send you email and SMS reminders about events and things you have put on your calendar. You might already be aware of this, so if you are, just disregard. I just wanted to suggest it in case you weren't aware of it. I use it all the time, and it's very handy. 🙂

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2011 10:23 AM in response to jdj74

I don't know of any apps like the one you want; however, there is probably something out there that will do the job. I did want to suggest Google Calendar, which will send you email and SMS reminders about events and things you have put on your calendar. You might already be aware of this, so if you are, just disregard. I just wanted to suggest it in case you weren't aware of it. I use it all the time, and it's very handy. 🙂

Looking for Daily Calendar At-a-Glance App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.