Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Apple change my iPhone 4 if I'm having problems with the antenna?

I mean, maybe the latest units don't have this problems. I bought it in February and I've been using it with a bumper. Now I want to use without the bumper, but the antenna issue is very noticeable.. I loose calls, Internet works really slow..

Maybe someone of you had this problem and Apple gave you a new unit witohut this problem.

Thanks in advanced!

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Aug 15, 2011 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2011 4:07 PM

I bought mine last year when it came out and have had no issues. Could be related to the carrier, I would speak with them first.

2 replies

Aug 15, 2011 4:08 PM in response to arcticguy16

If Apple determines the iphone to be defective, then they will replace if it is inside the warranty period. No one here can tell you what Apple will determine.

It sounds to me like your iphone is not defective. Newer iphones are no different than older ones. Not sure that that would make any difference.

You can make an appointment at the genius bar and see what they say if you like.

Will Apple change my iPhone 4 if I'm having problems with the antenna?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.