Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am not getting my verification email

im not getting my verification email

Posted on Aug 15, 2011 4:36 PM

12 replies

Sep 1, 2011 5:04 PM in response to lorifromquesnel

Hope this helps. I had same problem and I had forgotten that a few months ago I set up another Apple ID with the same primary email address and my apple ID as a mac.com address. I had the same email address associated with both Apple IDs. I changed the mac.com ID associated email to a different email address (as it happens a gmail addres) and I received a verification email on my gmail acct. Then I went back to my appleID which peviously failed to go through verification process and this time I received an email to my usual email acct and after clicking verify link, all OK now. Previously I could not use Face Time on my iPad and now I can. I could always use Apple Store before all this.

Oct 14, 2011 10:47 AM in response to mahendrafromsale

hi i wonder if u can help me please !

i am trying to use the Icloud service from the new IO5 upgrade , but when i log in using my macworld email account it tells me that i will be receiving an email on my XXX@macworld.com with a link into verifying my account and use Icloud ..

PROBLEM :::: I have never used this XXX@macworld.com account ! how do i set this email account up so that i can receive the verification email !

I NEED TO LOG IN THIS EMAIL SO THAT I CAN USE ICLOUD

PLS PLS HELP !

Oct 15, 2011 5:21 PM in response to lorifromquesnel

this most likely means you have a 2nd AppleID that has this same email address listed as an alternate email address for it.

Manage Your Account at

http://appleid.apple.com

check to see if any of your or family members other email addresses have yours associated with it... because if they do it won't send the verification email since it's already verified to another account.

Oct 16, 2011 7:04 AM in response to mahendrafromsale

OMG! You just saved me from so much frustration! I tried to fix the same problem for litterally hours and just tried what you did and it worked! Thank you so much! I accidentally had the new email address (that I was trying to change my apple ID to) linked to a second apple ID so it wouldn't send the verification email. I deleted the new email out of the 2nd apple ID and finally got the verification email so I can now update the old apple ID to my new email address! Thanks again!

Oct 21, 2011 12:00 PM in response to imanog

That's what my account is saying, "it's already been verified to another account" but I just don't get it, i don't know, I'm not good at this computer stuff, I need someone to explain me HOW I disassociate this e-mail address, I'm SO lost. The problem began after I downloaded the iOS 5, whenever I try to log with the Brazilian account it says I need to verify by means of the e-mail address, however it refuses to send me the e-mail right after I agree to do so, by stating this account has already been verified to another account, as you yourself stated. You guys make it sound simple, so I'm at least no longer worried hehe

Thanks already!

Marcello

Ps: I'm gonna check my father's iPhone as soon as he gets home, make sure he's not logged to my account or something...

Jun 10, 2012 10:54 AM in response to lorifromquesnel

i am not as well it seems to be an on going issie some say that yu have another id I know I do not first and the last Apple product I will ever own been trying to get answers to mine for three months now . evryone is saying it is a secind ID and I do not have one everything is correct on my email address so good luck you may never get answers that will help>

i am not getting my verification email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.