Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to paste pictures into mail

If I copy a picture from Photos and paste it into an email it shows as a document. Is there any way to paste it in so that the photo actually shows?

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 1:17 PM

10 replies

Aug 16, 2011 1:58 PM in response to Demo

I've got a few large jpegs of photos as I'd had them printed poster sized, and I then copied them onto my iPad via the camera connection kit (as anything that goes through iTunes get 'optimised' to be below a maximum size). I assume that it's the dimensions that's the issue for the Mail app, as opposed to the file size, but I'm not sure

Aug 16, 2011 2:04 PM in response to Mike Lipay

There are a number of apps that you can use to crop photos (e.g. Adobe Photoshop Express), and with iOS 5 in the Autumn we should be able to crop photos in the Photos app itself (http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/features.html#photos)

I assume that there are also photo apps that can re-size photos, not that I've got one.

Edited : corrected name of the app

Message was edited by: King_Penguin

How to paste pictures into mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.