So Jam Pack is a bit peculiar. What you'll want to do is:
1. Have the CD in the drive, and the file Install Jam Pack World Music in view.
2. Right-click (control click) on the file, and select Show Package Contents.
3. Open up the Contents folder.
4. Open up the Installers folder.
5. Find WorldMusic_Instruments_Tiger.pkg, and run the installation. You will get a few PListBuddy errors, but these can be closed, and the installation will finish.
6. Find WorldMusic_Loops_Tiger.pkg, and do the same as step 5.
You should be good!
Some errors I noticed: It said that the installer was "waiting for other installations to complete". Just open Terminal (Applications -> Utilities), and type: sudo killall installd
Try installing again.
THANK YOU JOSHGRANT for that priceless intel "'scuse th' pun"about installing the jam pack World!!! When I looked at the Installation Log, I noticed the Tiger. package wording and wondered 'What has Tiger to do with this installation??' So, while lurking this forum, I became enlightened on the fact that this was formatted for Mac Power PCs, not Intel Macs!!!! That's why I could not finish the installation on my iMac
Just when I thought it was a memory thing and I was about to have a "white elephant" on my hands..........You Saved Th' Day Now, I can commence to making joyous music.....with gusto!!
You are appreciated!!!