Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mail problem

I have recently bought a macbook pro to run my business from, but I am having some mail problems. I am trying to set up my mail accounts and having password problems when it comes to IMAP. When I try to create my account and get to the user name and password part it tells me I have the wrong user/password (IMAP password). It makes no sense I have searched the forums and deleted all my keychains. I wasnt having this problem until I tried to add my second IMAP account. I have deleted all my email accounts and tried from step one, but now I cant even create 1 with this problem. Justhost is hosting my email accounts aswell. I have checked their forums and also nothing. Any tips or solutions would be great as I am new to mac itself. Thanks

Regards,

Liam

Mac mail-OTHER

Posted on Aug 18, 2011 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2011 1:17 AM

bump

2 replies

Mac Mail problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.