Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant export or extract photos from imovie easily like imovie 09

Im so freakin P++SSSED about that. I dont want to go through all the hassles of exporting photos from video with other programs. WHAT A DOWNGRADE!

Posted on Aug 19, 2011 7:53 PM

2 replies

Aug 20, 2011 8:33 AM in response to taxipalm

Yeah, I think you pretty much have the idea. The other option is to pull the clips into a program like MPEG Streamclip. It has a screenshot/clip function as well. It might be a little less clunky than ⌘ Command + Shift +4. The other option is to playback full screen, skim up to the point where you want to do the screenshot and do the full screen option: ⌘ Command + Shift +3. That way at least there's no extra cruft around the edges that you might have to paint out or erase in Photoshop afterwards.

There's a long time contributor on this Discussion Group who has written up directions on how to export a still image using MPEG Stream clip, that set of directions can be found here: Correct AnswerRe: how can I export a still picture from a video clip?

cant export or extract photos from imovie easily like imovie 09

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.