Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Get Info" for Calendar doesn't show color pop-down menu. Where did it go?

When I go to change the color of a specific calendar through "get info," the pop down menu to change the color isn't there. Does anyone know how to get it back and how to designate the color if it's not there? Thanks for the help!

iCal-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 20, 2011 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2011 8:46 AM

I found a solution - not a perfect one but it works! Highlight the "Home" calendar then click the "+" at the bottom left of the screen. This adds a completely new calendar with a color designation and one which can be changed via "get info" button in the edit menu. If you try to create a new calendar by going to FILE then NEW CALENDAR, the calendar it gives you doesn't allow the user to designate the color. Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2011 8:46 AM in response to ddbethea

I found a solution - not a perfect one but it works! Highlight the "Home" calendar then click the "+" at the bottom left of the screen. This adds a completely new calendar with a color designation and one which can be changed via "get info" button in the edit menu. If you try to create a new calendar by going to FILE then NEW CALENDAR, the calendar it gives you doesn't allow the user to designate the color. Hope this helps.

"Get Info" for Calendar doesn't show color pop-down menu. Where did it go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.