Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to upload my non-purchased songs to iTunes on my newly authorized computer??

I recently got a Mac. I downloaded iTunes software, authorized the account, and then went to upload my iPod. However, it only uploaded the things that were directly purchased from the iTunes store. Also, it did not upload the playlists I had arranged. I have a ton of songs that were not purchased on iTunes.

How do I get my non-Purchased songs and arranged playlists on my iTunes account?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 20, 2011 9:16 AM

3 replies

Jan 13, 2012 7:39 AM in response to ange4now

Welcome to Apple Discussions ange4now.

I suggest starting a new topic with your question. Usually topics focus on just a single person's question unless your question is almost 100% identical. People may skip this topic if they don't think they have anything to contribute but those people might know the answer to your question which would be more noticeable in its own topic.

See "Tutorials" in the right sidebar on https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

How to upload my non-purchased songs to iTunes on my newly authorized computer??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.