Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In lion can I clear the list of applications that have requested Location Services under System Preferences...Security

In Lion, can I clear the list of applications that have requested Location Services under System Preferences...Security & Privacy…Privacy?

I have uninstalled an application but the name of the app is still showing up in this list of apps. I have disabled it but was wondering if there is a way to remove it from this list.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Aug 24, 2011 2:57 AM

2 replies

Aug 12, 2012 9:27 PM in response to frankaescode

I don't believe you can since it is populated automatically by the system. FWIW, I do not have location services enabled - I chose not to since I have no intention of tucking my 27" under my arm and taking it somewhere. And, I deny any request any app wanting to use it and have not experienced any error messages because of it.

In lion can I clear the list of applications that have requested Location Services under System Preferences...Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.