Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto slide transition after build out?

I'm trying to make several items on the page cleanly dissolve out and then have the slide transition automatically to the next slide. I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

I can't set the automatic transition to a time because this presentation is going to an exec who will be talking and fielding questions and there's no way to anticipate how long the slide will need to be up.

It seems like the build out needs something like a callback function where it can execute something on build complete. Any way to do this? (Or at least request it as a feature in iWork '11?)

Keynote-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 24, 2011 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2011 7:48 AM

To make sure I understand you correctly, you want to have the text and/or images on the screen and then after all the questions, have the exec click which will fade out the text/images and then a slide transition. Is that correct?

If so, what you have to do is make sure the build out is set to happen on click and set the transition to Automatically. The transition will not happen until the last build out is complete.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2011 7:48 AM in response to Jeffrey Gray

To make sure I understand you correctly, you want to have the text and/or images on the screen and then after all the questions, have the exec click which will fade out the text/images and then a slide transition. Is that correct?

If so, what you have to do is make sure the build out is set to happen on click and set the transition to Automatically. The transition will not happen until the last build out is complete.

Auto slide transition after build out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.