Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Computers on Mobile Me not shared on all computers

Well, I've searched the communities for an answer to this one, but nothing seems to help. So here's my scenario:

I have three computers I'm networking between. Two are on my LAN (a MacPro using Lion 10.7.1 on ethernet, a Mac Mini using Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on Wi-Fi) and an iMac using Lion 10.7.0 on a different LAN ethernet that is in the office and all three computers are connected to my Moble Me account.

So here's the funny thing, my MacPro and MacMini connect to each other fine using Screen Sharing by selecting them under the Shared option under Finder. However, ONLY the MacMini can see the iMac in the Shared computer Finder area. The MacPro cannot. The MacPro can only only see the MacMini. All options are selected under the Shared category (Back To My Mac, Servers, Bonjour).

This same MacPro also had the SAME problem when I was using Snow Leopard. I thought the problem would go away when I upgraded to Lion but it did not. How could three computers all using Mobile Me not see each other under the Finder when all three computers have the same sharing options selected on the Finder?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Aug 24, 2011 7:17 AM

There are no replies.

Computers on Mobile Me not shared on all computers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.