Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2 stuck in portrait, mute switch locks orientation and mutes at the same time.

Ok, since I've had the iPad this problem has gone from bad to worse. Originally my iPad would get stuck in an orientation for random period of time and then unfreeze. Hours or days I would never know. If it was in landscape and I needed it in portrait I could just reboot and it would revert to portrait but not the other way around. It's been struck for 3 or 4 days now in portrait and now a new bugmhas appeared. Setting the hardware button to mute works fine, but still the software orientation button is useless. Only now, if I switch then hardware button to orientation lock, it tells me I'm muted and I'm orientation locked at the same time. And the software button works for the mute now. Need help. Thanks.

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Aug 24, 2011 1:36 PM

There are no replies.

iPad 2 stuck in portrait, mute switch locks orientation and mutes at the same time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.