Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Found out what causes: "Netflix is currently unavailable. Please try again later." on TV shows.

Hi Everyone,

I have found out what's causing TV shows to display "Netflix is currently unavailable. Please try again later.". At first like many others I thought this was an issue with only Mad Men (on of Netflix's most popular streaming TV shows) but then I saw other people are having problems. So I ran a test, I found a few random shows. Swtch at Birth and Spiderman, I watched the first episode for a few minutes and then hit menu a few times to get back the main Netflix menu in Apple TV. When I tried to go back to the shows I get the "Netflix is currently unavailable. Please try again later." message right away. I tried this with a few other random shows and the same thing happens.

Until this gets resolved if you're watching a TV show you really like just keep it opened and do not go back to the main Netflix menu. Hopefully this information helps.

-Syvil

AppleTV 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Aug 25, 2011 5:57 AM

4 replies

Found out what causes: "Netflix is currently unavailable. Please try again later." on TV shows.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.