Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, when i deblockaded my ipod nano 5thgen, all the songs and vids' dissapeared but my memory is still filled as 'others'... How do i get my music back? (restoring doesn't work cuz the songs were from a laptop, but it crashed...) thx!!

Hey everyone, when my ipod( nano, 5th generation) was stucked, i deblockaded it, but then all the music and video's dissapeared.... And when i check thee info it says '6.4 GB others' and '567 MB free.... And don't know how this could happen but i really want all my music back!! And i cant put all the songs back because the laptop i used for this ipod crashed and it's still in the store to ffix it... So now i have a lapop that i borowod from the store but i only have 100 songs on that laptop ( manual mode, so i can put them on the ipod but i cant tpuch the others) and that means i would download 1200 songs, and that really takes a long time... And my memory is full, so i can't put new songs on it.... S, the question: is there a way i can get all my songs back?? And if that is impossible, how do i clear my memory, so it's free for new songs??

Already thanx a lot!!

mmuuuuaahh,

Charlaih

iPod nano, Windows XP

Posted on Aug 26, 2011 1:10 AM

There are no replies.

Hey, when i deblockaded my ipod nano 5thgen, all the songs and vids' dissapeared but my memory is still filled as 'others'... How do i get my music back? (restoring doesn't work cuz the songs were from a laptop, but it crashed...) thx!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.