Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Although I purchased an audiobook directly from iTunes I cannot get it onto my 4th gen. shuffle. Any advice?

I just purchased an audiobook from itunes and I cannot get it on my ipod shuffle 4th gen. I can get music on it just fine and i have the newest versions of my ipod's software and of itunes. Any help is appreciated.

iPod shuffle, Windows XP

Posted on Aug 27, 2011 7:20 AM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2011 6:44 AM in response to planb77

Thank you for the advice. I attempted this but found that when i selected my ipod from the device list i only had the option to autofill from a certain tab. I tried to use the recently added tab which contained exactly the audiobook and songs i wanted but the shuffle would not accept the audiobook. The itunes warning message claims i am unauthorized for the audiobook on my computer, however, i am signed into my own computer and itunes accounts (on which i purchased the audiobook)...

Although I purchased an audiobook directly from iTunes I cannot get it onto my 4th gen. shuffle. Any advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.