Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need adobe flash player to open certain sites. Is there an alternative as apple doesn't support it.

Is there an alternative to adobe flash player?

iPad

Posted on Aug 27, 2011 1:37 PM

11 replies

Jan 5, 2012 2:53 PM in response to Beckyfromplymouth

So the answer is, as RG said, covered many times already in other threads. Just go to any of the threads under "More Like This" at the right, or search for Flash. You'll find this answered many, many times. It's sort of impolite to expect people to answer it yet again (particularly when the original thread is several months old).

Regards.

Feb 5, 2013 9:19 AM in response to varjak paw

How can it be impolite to ask a question? I too would like to know the answer, but a slow internet connection makes it very time consuming to search threads ( that I dont know exist) that are months old and then to find the right post with the right information.

Surely it would be polite to answer the question instead of having two people spend time replying to a post and giving no useful information.

If I find the answer I will post it here. No need for 3 people on this thread to be unhelpful!

Allan

Feb 5, 2013 9:25 AM in response to Allan Mac

It's impolite because:

1) the question has been asked and answered in these forums literally hundreds of times, many of which can be found with a simple search;

2) Becky asked in a thread that was at the time months old, and is now at the time of your reply almost a year and a half old.

Surely it's more polite to do a search, or even a browse, of a forum before posting a question, don't you think?

Regards.

I need adobe flash player to open certain sites. Is there an alternative as apple doesn't support it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.