Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exploring apps from other country stores

Is it permissible for an iOs developer to access apps from different country stores? People in other countries are using our SDK to link into our data, but running into obstacles to review their launched apps if we play by the rules in the stores.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7), 2.4 gHz model

Posted on Aug 27, 2011 4:00 PM

4 replies

Aug 27, 2011 4:04 PM in response to G. Ewald

You can change stores and browse the App Store, but you can only purchase apps from the country/store that your account is linked to.

>People in other countries are using our SDK to link into our data, but running into obstacles to review their launched apps if we play by the rules in the stores.

Sorry, I can't decipher that sentence.

Why not ask in the iOS Dev Center forums instead...

Good luck in any case.

Aug 27, 2011 4:24 PM in response to K T

I had seen the reminder about the official position on buying and using apps from other stores.

Is there a way a developer can send us an app directly to play with it? Or would it require a hacked phone to install it? I need to reinstall the developer software for iOS. I'm guessing there is an emulator in there I can use to try out these apps launched in other country stores.

Garrett

Exploring apps from other country stores

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.