Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal times are correct on computer but off on iPhone/iPad

I am having trouble showing the correct times for specific calendar subscription (ManU Soccer Schedule). It appears correctly on my MacBook Pro's iCal. Showing me the times of the games locally for me to tune in to watch. However, on my iPhone and iPad it appears 5 hours later (I'm sure because of the England's time difference between EST).

I had thought I had solved the problem by switching off, Time Zone Support, however, after doing this it still shows the 5 hour difference.

I have deleted the subscription, and resubscribed to it, I have reset both the iPad and iPhone, but I still have the 5 hour difference.

If someone could help me get my iPhone and iPad to show the correct times (for my timezone) that would be great!

thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 13", Mac OS X (10.6.4), iPhone 4

Posted on Aug 28, 2011 12:55 PM

3 replies

Aug 28, 2011 1:39 PM in response to Lammer

i have the same problem with all my plans. it is all correct on my computer, but as soon as i sync it pushes back my plans on the iphone with 9 hours. bought it in CA and now im in denmark - i bet that is why, but like you i tried the same things (and checked that it is the correct timezone), but without help.

so it would be awesome if someone had the answer for this !!

iCal times are correct on computer but off on iPhone/iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.