Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

parental control

It would be nice to have parental control in ipod touch and iphone so parents can manage how much time kids can use the gadget. I would like to be able to control how much time kids can spend on the ipod every day and which apps they can use. For example, I want to set up the ipod so kids can spend a total of 60 minutes on the ipod per day and what apps they can use. That might also mean adding multiple user account feaure to ipod OS.

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Aug 29, 2011 4:02 AM

6 replies

Feb 15, 2015 5:57 AM in response to phwualoha

A new app is about to be released to give parents the ability to control the playtime but more importantly to help kids adopting a wiser and more responsible behaviour when using their iPad/iPod/iPhone devices. The app brings psychology and emotion into the equation and is intended for kids up to 12y old. We are looking for parents willing to do testing before the official release in the Apple Store. If you are interested in participating please send us an email.

Feb 20, 2015 9:14 AM in response to Kid Crono

Kid Crono Do you have interest in the app? The terms of use of this forum includes:

No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user's question. If any portion of your Submission, including any posted URL, results in any accrual of compensation or benefit to you, you must note this in your post by stating, "I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link." As well, the following are not allowed:

1. A submission created solely to advertise a book, service, software or some other item for sale.
  2. Any reference, including a link, to a commercial item that is not directly related to a relevant technical support question or answer. For example: "This post created by Super Post Creator."
  3. You may sign your Submissions with information about yourself. However, this should not include a link to a website. An example of an acceptable signature: Justine R. Author, "Apple Lisa Communities: Tips and Tricks"

Kid Crono wrote:

A new app is about to be released to give parents the ability to control the playtime but more importantly to help kids adopting a wiser and more responsible behaviour when using their iPad/iPod/iPhone devices. The app brings psychology and emotion into the equation and is intended for kids up to 12y old. We are looking for parents willing to do testing before the official release in the Apple Store. If you are interested in participating please send us an email.

parental control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.