Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore the red/yellow/green buttons in safari

There was a problem with my mousepad last night and it was sending the cursor all over the place. Its corrected itself now but something happened while it was doing this. I was trying to close down safari (and fighting with the cursor) and the bar at the top of safari disappeared. along with it went the red, yellow and green buttons.

I have no idea how to get them back. I have tried to customise the toolbar but thats not the solution.

when safari is in full screen i now have just the address bar and bookmarks bar.

I'd really like to restore these buttons and get the title bar (with file, view etc) back. To access those currently i have to hover the cursor at the top of the screen. Its very annoying not to be able to see the time, remaining battery etc.

If anyone has any suggestions i'd really appreciete it!

Thanks

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 29, 2011 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 4:47 AM

Hello,

I Have exactely the same problem at you, ...

Have you got the solution now ?

Please, to restore red yellow and green buttons ?

Thanks,

4 replies

how to restore the red/yellow/green buttons in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.