Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

order prints of different pictures

I am looking to order prints of my senior portraits through iPhoto's order prints feature, but it will only let me select 1 picture at a time to order prints of.

How do i select more than 1 picture? I ask because I do not want to pay seperate shipping on each photo.

Please help.

iPhone 4, iOS 4.2.7, White Verizon

Posted on Aug 29, 2011 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2011 6:20 PM

Just like any other multiple select - click and drag to select contigious photos - select a photo and go to another photo and shict click on it to select a range of photos - commmand click on photos to select non-contigious photos

Or the easiest is to make an album and add the photos you want to print to it - open it and select all and order

LN

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2011 6:20 PM in response to andrewbatz

Just like any other multiple select - click and drag to select contigious photos - select a photo and go to another photo and shict click on it to select a range of photos - commmand click on photos to select non-contigious photos

Or the easiest is to make an album and add the photos you want to print to it - open it and select all and order

LN

order prints of different pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.