Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signature image trouble in Entourage 2008

I am having issues inserting images/logo in the signature for my emails. I follow all the steps to insert the image, the logo shows in the correct size (4k) in the email body, but the recepient receives not only the small logo but a HUGE logo as in the body and as an attachment. When I send the emails to myself I get the logo in the correct size (around 4k) in the email body, the small logo as an attachment and the extra logo as a 510 k file.

User uploaded file

This is driving me insane and I can't find any solution to this online. Can anyone help me out?

Entourage 2008

MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Mac OS X 10.5.8

Microsoft Entourage 2008-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Aug 31, 2011 6:45 PM

7 replies

Sep 2, 2011 7:28 PM in response to Enedina

I have tons of signatures originally done in Entourage 2004 and transfered most over and made new ones in 2008. How I did them, was to sent it up in an eMail, just the way you want it, first and then select and then copy the whole sig area, including paragraph spacing from the would be body copy, and then paste it into a signature window after naming it. Then close it. I don't like that there is no "save" button. But it does save upon close. Don't do it as an attachment.

I don't have a set standard sig, which you can set. So whenever I need one, I just go to the signatures button that I put in the eMail menu header (right-click on the eMail menu bar, select cusomtize and place the signature button in the menu bar), click on it and select whichever one I need from the pop up list.

Hope this helps?

. . . tg

Signature image trouble in Entourage 2008

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.