Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I am a lecturer at a university in the UK. Do you have experience of Ipads in education? Or grants and funding?

Hi I am a lecturer at a university in the UK.

I am preparing a proposal to the Vice Chancellor about incorporating Ipads into the learning process.

I am thinking it would be a tangible gift as part of their fees.

Does anyone have experience of Ipads in education, what are your view? I have seen Apples articles but want an un corportae viewpoint.

Does anyone know of any funding routes?

Do Apple have grants available or specific support for institutions?

Thanks in anticipation of your constructive help.

Karl

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 1, 2011 8:28 AM

2 replies

Sep 1, 2011 8:57 AM in response to karlfromcheadle

Apple has no grants or funding I've ever heard of other than the standard discounts for purchasing multiple units. I'm sure you're probably far more aware of other funding resources available to UK institutions that I would be.

As to non-corporate opinions and resources, if you seach the web for "ipads in education" and "ipads in the classroom", you'll find a plethora of sites with information that should be of help. The "iPads in Education" ning is probably a good place to start:

http://ipadeducators.ning.com/

Regards.

Hi I am a lecturer at a university in the UK. Do you have experience of Ipads in education? Or grants and funding?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.