Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have imported a track from my garmin etrex into places, but when I try the auto assign photos to track the pictures will be assigned to the wrong part of the track.

Hi,

I have exported this track from my garmin etrex using gpsbabel to convert it to GPX.

The GPX file is imported correctly into places, shows up at the map and all, but when I ask aperture to assign pictures to the track it will misplace them.

On garmin basecamp the pictures are assigned correctly, and my gps and camera clocks were sync'd before shooting, so I don't believe this is a timeshift problem.

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Sep 1, 2011 8:43 PM

8 replies

Sep 2, 2011 2:13 PM in response to Joaquim Neto

my gps and camera clocks were sync'd before shooting, so I don't believe this is a timeshift problem.

Does your camera code the capture time together with the time zone information? If not, and the camera was set to another time zone as your computer during import, it might help to use

Metadata -> Batch change -> adjust Time Zone

I have imported a track from my garmin etrex into places, but when I try the auto assign photos to track the pictures will be assigned to the wrong part of the track.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.