Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MACBOOK PRO PERFORMANCE LIMIT?

I'm running StarCraft 2 on a mid 2010 15 inch MacBook Pro core i7 2.66 ghz nvidia geforce gt 330 m 512 mb graphics card, 4gb ram running osx lion 10.7.1, with my computer plugged in all the time, I was running at 50 fps and it was fine, the graphics were also fair, then for no good reason I put my MacBook Pro to sleep while I was playing and then I suddenly put it to wake up, before even it went to sleep, my framerate decreased to 10 fps, I shut down my computer, and then I started it again, after 3 minutes of gameplay instead of the fan to start cooling the laptop as usual, my framerate decreased to 10 fps again, i went to system preferences to energy saver and I disabled automatic graphics switching I shut down my computer again and then I started it again and I got the same problem my framerate decreased and the fan simply just didn't start, I think my macbook pro entered in an energy saving mode, if anybody knows the problem please help me.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Sep 3, 2011 7:45 AM

There are no replies.

MACBOOK PRO PERFORMANCE LIMIT?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.