Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro learning the keyboard

using the macbook pro keyboard

Posted on Sep 3, 2011 7:48 AM

4 replies

May 17, 2012 2:49 PM in response to John Hammer1

New to the MAc, been a PC user and tech for over 35 years. Need to get my feet wet using a mac because I volunteer At a local Senior Center teaching computers. I have been asked to help tech Mac beginners because nobody wants to take the risk. I've set up my new MacPro to run windows and OS 10.7 with Boot Camp. Now comes the hard part to learn the mac keyboard with Windows. Where's my Windows key, menu key, Alt key and Missing my right mouse button. I'm getting the mac down watching the videos (Thanks Apple, great job) and it is very simple to use. Just things are backwards a little but I'm learning. But to save me, where are my PC keys?

Thanks for helping.

macbook pro learning the keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.