Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I connect my ipad2 to my Bose soundlink

I have tried holding down the wireless button on the Bose remote control for the soundlink but still no joy, help anyone please

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 4, 2011 3:13 AM

6 replies

Dec 24, 2011 5:15 AM in response to Geezushchrist

This didn't work for me but found the following posted by another member did the job....I called the Bose helpline - you have to make sure both devices are "discoverable" - the Ipad becomes discoverable automatically when you go to Settings>General>Bluetooth (see how it say "Now discoverable" under Devices). For the Wave radio you have to get Soundlink going first with the remote (i.e. Displays "Connecting") and HOLD DOWN PRESET KEY 5 for about 10 seconds until it shows "Discoverable" on the display. Then you should see the Bose Soundlink in your Ipad Bluetooth Device list. Hope that solves your problem

Jan 31, 2014 1:31 AM in response to ianrim

I just want to mention once it appears discoverable on your iPad on Setttings-General-Bluetooth once it finds Bose wave system make sure on the right side it says connected. It took me like 4 times maybe I didn't do right but once it recognizes Bose on your iPad just need to make sure it say connected and it appear not paired still hasn't connected it found the device but not connected that is why at first it didn't work.

I hope I make sense but definitely this is the solution. Now when I read the original post from 2011 and it solve the problem on my new iPad air totally works :)

How do I connect my ipad2 to my Bose soundlink

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.